Available from Laboratory Testing Inc.
Laboratory Testing Inc. has a full-service mechanical testing laboratory near Philadelphia, PA (USA) that routinely performs Tensile Testing, Charpy Impact Testing, Hardness Testing, Fracture Toughness and Fatigue Testing, Stress Rupture and Creep Testing, and more.
Our technical expertise, competitive pricing and fast turnaround provide an ideal solution for your testing needs.
Qualifications will also meet your requirements:
* PRI Nadcap and A2LA accreditation
* Testing according to ASTM, EN, ISO, MIL, NASM industry standards and specifications
* PED approval based on ISO 17025 certification
* Specimen preparation for all mechanical tests
* Mechanical and materials engineers to help with unique needs and questions
Customers receive a Certified Test Report showing the complete results of each mechanical test. Test ranges include:
• Tensile equipment tests parts and specimens of all sizes, from the smallest fasteners to huge tubing and bolts on our 600,000 lb. capacity machines.
• An elevated temperature tensile testing furnace carousel can process three samples at once at temperatures to 1800°F.
• Stress rupture testing complies with ASTM standards and is performed at temperatures up to 1850°F.
• Computerized fracture toughness equipment can generate 55,000 lbs. of tensile or compressive force and is used with an environmental chamber that controls the test temperature between -250°F and +400°F.
• Hardness testing is offered for metals and plastics.