Master Bond Polymer System EP21TCHT-1 is a two component, thermally conductive, heat resistant epoxy compound formulated to cure at ambient temperatures or more rapidly at elevated temperatures. It passes NASA low outgassing certification.
Product advantages include:
- Convenient mixing: non-critical 100:60 mix ratio by weight.
- Easy application: contact pressure only required for cure; 100% reactive compound does not contain any solvents or diluents.
- Versatile cure schedules: ambient temperature cures or fast elevated temperature cures as required.
- Durable; excellent thermal shock and chemical resistance.
- High thermal conductivity; superior electrical insulation.
- NASA qualified; can be used in high vacuum applications.
- Wide service temperature range of 4K to 400°F.
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.