Infrared Camera Series ImageIR® 10300
Available from InfraTec GmbH Infrarotsensorik und Messtechnik
With the ImageIR® 10300, users from industry and science for the first time can use a radiometric infrared camera whose cooled photon detector permits images in the format (1,920 × 1,536) IR pixels.
- Detector Format: (1,920 × 1,536) IR pixels - Efficient measurement of smallest structures on large-scale objects
- Thermal resolution: better than 0.022 K in high-speed mode - Precise detection of smallest temperature differences
- 10 GigE - Transmission and storage of large amounts of measurement data on a computer in very short time
- Modular Design Concept - More flexibility for upgrades and changes of components
- Complete Optical Assortment - Adaptation of the image geometry to almost every measuring situation