We combine Materials Engineering, Failure analysis, and Forensic Engineering to determine why a product, device, component, or structure has failed, and what to do about it.
Materials Engineering, Consulting, and Failure Analysis Services
- Analyze Failures for Prevention
- Determine Root Causes of Failures
- Recommend and Select Materials and Processes
- Recommend Product Improvements
- Analyze and Characterize New Products
- Provide Metallurgical Consulting
- Identify Fatigue, Corrosion, Wear, Brittle, Ductile Failures
- Identify Material Defects
- Identify Deposits, Contaminants, Corrosion Products
- Provide Detailed Microscope Analysis of Products
- Analyze Products made from Metals, Plastics, and/or Ceramics
- Provide Forensic Engineering Analysis, and Expert Witness Testimony
- Stereo Microscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), Energy Dispersive X-ray Spectroscopy (EDS)
No reviews yet.
Let users know what you would have wanted to know about this company.