Environmental Testing Services
Available from TÜV SÜD America Inc.
TÜV SÜD America offers environmental testing services that simulate extreme environmental conditions that test the rigors of your product to ensure normal operation in even the most severe environments. Environmental testing services include Dynamics, Climatics and Package Testing performed to standards such as RTCA/DO-160, MIL-STD-810E and EUROCAE/ED-14E as well as specialized, unique requirements.
Metallurgical analysis can evaluate the characteristics of metals to ensure safe, dependable products.
Additionally, we are specialists in full-scale testing with years of automotive expertise.
• Large Drive-In Capabilities
• Multiple Walk-In Temperature and Humidity Systems, 700 cu.ft. to 2000 cu.ft.
• Small Temperature and Humidity Systems, 1 cu.ft. to 110 cu.ft.
• Special Automotive Environment, 225°F with 75% RH
• 100% Condensing Humidity and Salt Spray