MFI-10 automatic melt flow indexer
Available from Lloyd Instruments Ltd.
Specifically designed for determining melt flow index (MFI), melt flow rate (MFR), melt volume rate (MVR) and melt
density/viscosity of polymers to ISO 1133 and ASTM D-1238 methods A & B. The MFI-10 provides excellent temperature control and outstanding accuracy and repeatability of results.
Ideally suited to the production environment, R&D applications and product quality control testing to ensure
A wide range of accessories are available to automate your testing, including our powerful NEXYGEN™ data analysis software.
• Meets ISO 1133 and ASTM D-1238 Methods A & B
• Automatically calculates MFI, MFR, MVR and Melt Density/Viscosity using optional auto flow rate timer
• Simple set up, operation and maintenance
• Ideal for quality control, production and R&D
• Up to 10 standard tests saved and recalled
• 10 user definable test methods
• Optional auto flow rate timer, auto weight loader, auto
cut off device
• Optional corrosion resistant models
• Optional NEXYGEN software for powerful data analysis
and other benefits including:
- Ability to run two MFI tests simultaneously on one PC or one MFI test and one test using a materials testing machine
- Loads test parameters automatically
- Clear instructions and guidance
- Provides graphical, analytical and report writing features
- Highly repeatable results achieved by the unique ‘Bubble