Model: L0002 & L0003 Series
The Laboratory Press is designed for pressing or helping to form samples between two platens.
Two digital temperature controllers enable the platens to be heated or cooled and even set process times for heating and cooling.
A digital panel meter is used to display the compression force (kgf) enabling fast and accurate testing.
• Capacities available: 10T, 15T, 20T, 25T, 30T
• Digital temperature controllers: Ambient - 300ºC ±2ºC
• Platens: 300mm x 300mm
• Maximum Stroke: 150mm
• Maximum daylight: 150mm
• Digital pressure gauge indicating tonnes
• Hydraulic Hand pump
• Timer: 0 - 9999
• Water Solenoid Valve
• Digital Panel Meter:
• Accuracy: ≤ ± 1% FS
• Auto Zero function
• Sample Rate: 5 to 100 per second (selectable)
• Optional Water Cooled Platens: 300mm x 300mm (The water cooled platens are fitted onto the instrument at time of manufacture, and allow the platens to cool at a faster rate)
• Optional hydraulic pump is used to electrically raise or lower the platen
• Electrical: 415 VAC @ 50 HZ Three Phase
• Dimensions: 1,000mm x 900mm x 500mm
• Weight: 120kg (Dimensions and weight may vary according to particular model chosen)