Chemical Analysis (XRF)
Available from H&M Analytical Services
Our X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometry Labs offer one of the most common methods for the determining the atomic elements in a material. H&M utilizes three types of instruments - Wavelength Dispersive XRF (WDXRF) and Energy Dispersive XRF (EDXRF) for bulk analysis and an SEM mounted EDXRF unit for thin films.
Among the capabilities are:
• Analysis of Na - U with 10ppm detection limit
• Elemental mapping is available
• Analysis of solids, powders and liquids
• Pressed pellets and glass beads can be prepared
• Semi-quantitative analysis is routine by a Fundamental Parameters approach.
• Full quantitative analysis requires use of standards